|A Halloween afternoon
||[Nov. 20th, 2017|03:27 pm]
On Sunday the 29th of October there was a Halloween party at my house.
And I use that term lightly because it was basically an excuse for some friends of Bert and I to come to our house, hang out, dress up (if they felt like it) and stuff our faces with Halloween candy and Bert waffles.
The waffles Bert bakes are so famous and loved people now call them Bert waffles. Lora started it, we all follow her in that one because it is very apt and legit.
Basically, we had tons of fun hanging out and stuffing our faces. And here's some photos.
I don't have photos of Marie and Bert because they didn't feel like posing. And of Tom and Lora (even though she was dressed up as Discworld's Unseen University) because they arrived after dark as they had been stuck at a family affair first.
So have some other photos instead!
Claire is always so stylish that her looks simply have to be documented.
1st photo by Bert, 2nd shot and detail shot by Claire.
Brooches: handmade and I Love Crafty x Pony People
Bracelets: Angelic Pretty and handmade
Skirt: made it myself
Petticoat: Dear Celine
Originally I had planned a far more elaborate make-up look, but thanks to the Glamglow incident, that went down the drain. Sadly.
So I toned down my outfit to more otome kei/soft Halloween lolita type of affair as well.
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights
- M.A.C, Semi-Sweet eye shadow x 9 in Bamboo
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band
- M.A.C, sized to go zoom lash in Beets Me
- NYX, eye shadow base in skin tone
- Yves Rocher, Nude Botanical Color Palette in Magnolia and Péche Mordorée
- Too Faced, Natural Eyes in Chocolate Martini
- Sugarpill, liquid lip color in Pumpkin Spice
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer)
Awesome times were had, far too much noms were consumed (for more about all this year's Halloween foods, click here), I say it was an excellent afternoon/evening!